Matlock Bath Aquarium and Exhibitions are located in a wonderful Victorian building in the centre of Matlock Bath, this is a popular collection of unique attractions for all the family to visit and enjoy.
As well as the fascinating aquarium that houses over 50 species of fish there is :
- One of the largest public displays of Holograms in Europe
- The Thermal Pool which is the home of our famous Carp collection
- The site of the only remaining ‘Petrifying well’ in Matlock Bath
- A beautiful worldwide Gemstone & Fossil display
- A wonderful trip down memory lane in our ‘Past Times in Matlock Bath’ Exhibition
- A private collection of Goss and Crested China. totalling over 1,700 pieces
- We also offer a fish sales, rescue and re housing service
All the above attractions are included in the entry price of £2.90 per person. Children aged under 4 go free!
Open daily from Easter to End of October
10.am – 5.30pm (times are extended during high season and holiday periods)
Winter opening times are:
10.00am – 5.00pm weekends